Support And Service
To be the premier and preferred provider of quality service and support as one of a kind in the market. We want our customers to feel SIMS service and support as one platform with one brand identity.
We are committed to deliver Premium Quality Service and Support to secure the long-term loyalty and relationship with our privileged customers.” Our mission is supported by one of our core values, “We continuously improve ourselves, our processes, and the environment in which we live
- All calls will be routed by our customer support agent and will be divided into two types of support. 1st is for device service and maintenance and 2nd is the software and network.
- Device service and maintenance is a dedicated trunk line for our laboratory and medicals devices and equipment while our software and network support are dedicated entirely for the IT.
- The service varies depending on the warranty period. See warranty policy below
- For the software and network support, if the customer service agent wasn’t able to successfully solve the issue, he/she will escalate the problem to remote desktop support.
- Service/backup unit is provided if the current unit is faulty and required to be repaired in the service center.
- Each device will be placed with service stickers and maintenance stickers to track and record the date it was services.
- Application support is a dedicated team for conducting lab test for the machine and providing training for the users in the lab. They are capable of providing technical information about the test, QC and Calibrations.
Handling SIMS Products
SIMS Products are designed to work in a rough environment and withstand light shocks. Nevertheless SIMS recommends following certain handling rules such as:
- Do not drop or hit the device
- Prevent the device from heavy vibrations
- The device is not waterproof, prevent the device from getting wet, over spoil liquids
- Prevent the device from heavy dust
- Input power/voltage should be as instruction manuals
Warranty covers product defects that occur during correct use in accordance with the handling rules as stated above.
Warranty can be extended from 1 year up to 4 years depending on the agreement between SIMS and the client.
The warranty is valid only for products that are purchased new and unused. Warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the warranty period. Also covered are electronic failures that can be traced as manufacturing defects or electronic part failures.
The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow handling rules
- Damage caused by heavy impact or drop Leaking batteries, exposure to liquid or infiltration of foreign particles
- Servicing or modification of the product other than by SIMS, their authorized service agents or, where applicable, another member of the SIMS International Service Network
- Use of the product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including power adopter, batteries) that do not conform to SIMS specifications
- Shipment or other transit
- Dirt and transportation damages due to improper packing of return shipment to SIMS´s repair center.
- Warranty excludes consumable items.
- Warranty is not transferable.